Welcome to ESSEN
- Shanghai and Taipei office were founded in 2002
- Kaohsiung office was founded in 2007
- Beijing office was founded in 2010
- Shenzhen office was founded in 2011 (Link here)
- Suzhou office was founded in 2015
- Wuhan office was newly opened in March 2017
Essen Patent & Trademark Office was founded in 2002, and was one of the first and largest IP firms in China which could handle foreign applications. ESSEN now has offices in Shanghai, Taipei, Beijing, Kaohsiung, Suzhou, Wuhan, and Shenzhen. Our goal is to serve as a bridge for our overseas clients entering the Greater China market, and for our local clients entering offshore markets. We are committed to providing excellent service through our outstanding and dedicated team and to protecting our clients’ intellectual property rights around the world.